Saturday, October 12, 2013

To Be or Not To Be

Life is a battle, sometimes you have thought you've been healed and ready to move on, but in reality you can't .. The wounds still hurt, it's just getting worst .. It's funny how life could turn upside down in a blink .. I think I am going through the 5 stages of grief, I'm not grieving over a dead person, but a dying love .. It was the most terrible past 2 days I ever had, I never cried when I was eating, but I did, and ended up scratching and biting my own artery during the shower, too bad my nails and my teeth aren't sharp enough, non-stop biting and scratching for over an hour and I'm still alive.

Christmas is around the corner and I can't enjoy it .. I don't want any more tragedy to happen in this world, if tragedy needs to find a victim, please let it be me. Other people deserve happiness and happily ever after ..

No comments: